become a health information reviewer...
You can help your breed and other owners by choosing to be a “Health Information Reviewer”. There are approximately 60 documented disorders in the Samoyed breed. We have volunteers, “Health Information Liaisons”, to collect information and place it on the workstation of our website.
Since most lay people are not readily familiar with the significance of the information they have collected; we need people who do have a science/medical background to look over the information they have collected before it goes live on the website.
The process is simple:
- You would contact either of the e-mail addresses below and tell us you are interested in being a Reviewer.
- You would choose a disorder that you would like to review.
- You would be given an outline of a rating system to use for grading references, and links.
- You would be approved and given access to the private level workstation.
- You, as a “Health Information Reviewer”, would be notified by the web system that the Liaison covering your disorder has put up information for you to review.
- The “Health Information Reviewer's job is to edit the text for scientific accuracy and rate the credibility of the links so the public understands how much significant to give to a resource. You would be able to edit or add the rating system on the page like a word document and then select a tab to make the text visible on the public viewing website.
- You would be able to review when it is convenient for you.