become a health information liaison...
You can help your breed and other owners by choosing to be a “Health Information Liaison”. There are approximately 60 documented disorders in the Samoyed breed. We are asking for owners to volunteer to gather information on a disorder. It is not necessary to have either a scientific background or have any working knowledge of websites to be a “Health Information Liaison”
The process is simple:
- You would contact either of the e-mail addresses below and tell us you are interested in being a Liaison.
- You would choose a disorder that is not covered by a Liaison. You would be given an outline of what type of information to collect on the disorder.
- You would be approved and given access to the private level workstation. On that level you would cut and paste the information you have gathered on your disorder.
- Your disorder will be assigned to someone who has a science background. That “ Health Information Reviewer” will be notified by the web system that you have put up information for them to review.
- The “Health Information Reviewer's job is to edit the text for scientific accuracy and rate the credibility of the links so the public understands how much significant to give to a resource. The Reviewer would then select a tab to make the text visible on the public viewing website.
- You would be able to go back into the system to do edits on your disorder-to add new information or delete old information when it is convenient for you.