Previous SCARF Sponsored Events
- 2002 - sponsored a genetics seminar given by Dr. Jerold S. Bell, DVM at the SCA National Specialty. Click here for a printable pdf version of the lecture.
- 2004 - sponsored "A Geneticist's View of the Domestic Dog" by Dr. Mark Neff at the SCA National Specialty
- 2005 - "New Vaccine Protocols: A Review of the Literature" a lecture by Bob Rogers, DVM at the SCA National specialty
- 2006 - Co-sponsored with the SCA 2006 committee: the Cardiac Screening Clinic and the Eye Clinic
- 2007 - Helped to underwrite the SCA 2007 health clinics by providing discounted exams and paying room rentals
- 2009 - SCARF paid the veterinarian's exam fee for 80 Samoyeds tested at the Cardiac Clinic held in Indianapolis, IN in conjunction with the National Specialty.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to view & print our .pdf files (FREE download).